Moi blogs

Some really serious BLOGS,but yes they may get personal at times!

Name:
Location: India

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Daydreaming

I wake up on dawn chorus
bees whizzing past me
A day in the woods
in the melodious spring
A perfect recipe for daydreaming! I slip into the shower
& look into the mirror
discover a pretty damsel
Miss India ’06
A perfect recipe for daydreaming! Get ready for college
I’m walking through the campus
see a hunk out of the blue
him and me on a date!A perfect recipe for daydreaming! I’m attending a class
the lecture’s baking me in the heat
Feel like jumping in cold water
perhaps, swimming the seas
A perfect recipe for daydreaming! My raison d’etre though
is not daydreaming all my life
But I know it brings me closer
To what I really want to achieve!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home